WHAT TO DO NOW
- Choose a funeral Director
- Arrange the Funeral
- Readings & Poems
- Funeral Songs
- Tips on Writing a Eulogy
CHOOSING A FUNERAL DIRECTOR
Choosing a funeral Director can be one of the hardest decisions to make. Your funeral Director will be the one who will co-ordinate and plan the funeral service in conjunction with your family.
At Simply Beautiful Funerals, we are 100% family owned and operated, and are committed to providing a professional and affordable funeral service to those in need. We help families create meaningful funerals that celebrate and honour your loved ones.
We take pride in our personalised approach when dealing with grieving families. We ensure that you will have the same consultant throughout all stages of the planning process, from the initial arrangement through to the funeral service, and any follow up communication required.
Not only will our friendly staff guide you through every step of organising a funeral service, we have also put together lists of helpful information on our website such as:
- Popular songs & Hymns
- Useful information on writing a Eulogy
- Agencies to notify when a loved one passes away
- Floral tributes (Silk & Fresh Flowers)
Our prices are all disclosed on our website, there are no hidden costs, each package details the inclusions and the optional extras are all itemised under each package.
Once you have chosen a funeral director, the first step is to arrange the transfer of your loved one into the care of the funeral director. Once this has been arranged then the funeral director will make a time to meet with you to discuss the funeral arrangements.
ARRANGING A FUNERAL
Once you have chosen your funeral director they will arrange a time to get together with you to discuss the funeral arrangements, this can be done in our office or alternatively can be conducted over the telephone. We are here to gently and respectfully guide you through the process of planning a funeral service.
You will need to make decisions on some of the following:
- Will it be a Burial or Cremation?
- Will you have a Religious Minister or Civil Celebrant to lead the service?
- Where will the Funeral be held? For example: Church, Chapel, Garden, reception venue, your own home, local club, Football ground, Hall.
- Which Day, date and time do you prefer?
- Are there any songs in particular that you would like?
- Would you like fresh flowers?
- Would you prefer a coffin or a casket?
- Would you like to place any notices in the newspaper?
- Will there be speakers to read poems, tributes or deliver the Eulogy?
- How would you like to personalise the service?
- Would you like to have booklets, Photo cards or perhaps a DVD Photo Presentation?
THE FUNERAL ARRANGEMENT
At the time of this meeting we will provide you with all the options available to you, so that your loves ones funeral will truly reflect their life, we will guide you through the different stages of planning a funeral, personalising the service for your loved one.
We will document your decisions and choices and prepare a funeral contract as well as provide you with all other relevant documents. We will provide you will a Tax Invoice and detail the costs and disbursements associated with the funeral.
Arranging a funeral service doesn’t have to be difficult, expensive or confusing. Our role is to make this time as easy as it can be for you and your family. We are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will always be here to help you.
We will tailor the funeral service to your needs with sensitivity and compassion.